Helping Taxpayers Fight the IRS In Los Angeles, CA
Hi, I'm Roni Deutch
I’m Roni Deutch, National Tax Expert and Radio Show Host on iHeart Media, known for decades as ‘The Tax Lady’ and founder of the largest tax resolution law firm of its kind in America at that time. After employing thousands of people and receiving hundreds of thousands of telephone calls and inquiries from Taxpayers all over the country, I know what you’re going through and want to help. If you owe the IRS or are struggling with any type of tax problems, call me today so I can connect you with an A+ Rated Tax Professional for a FREE no obligation tax consultation. Don’t fight the IRS alone and don’t hire or pay anyone until you call me and speak with a qualified tax professional with years of experience. Take advantage of your tax rights and call now to see what type of IRS Fresh Start Government Tax Programs are available.
YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE*
TAX DOLLARS SAVED*
Fight IRS Collections
IRS tax debts require immediate action. To collect tax debt, the IRS has multiple weapons it can use to devastate your financial and personal life. They use federal tax liens, wage garnishments, bank levies and intimidating notices and telephone calls. To protect yourself, your home, and your money from this IRS arsenal, you want a tax professional on your side who understands the complexity of your IRS back tax problem and will work to get you the IRS tax debt relief you deserve. Call now for a FREE tax evaluation with a tax professional.
IRS Fresh Start Programs
Let an experienced tax professional help you qualify for the Fresh Start Tax Program with the IRS. There are many outstanding tax relief services available including: Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreement, Currently Not Collectible Status, Bank Levy Release, Wage Garnishment Release, Full Pay Service, and Tax Account Review. Call now for your FREE tax evaluation with a tax professional.
DO YOU OWE OVER $10,000 TO THE IRS?
Why not let a qualified tax professional with years of experience help you resolve your IRS tax matter, and see how to qualify for a Fresh Start Tax Program where you could save thousands of dollars.
Frequently Asked Questions
- DOES THE IRS REALLY AGREE TO SETTLE BACK TAXES FOR LESS?There isn’t one solid reason why the IRS wants to work with taxpayers to settle because every situation is unique for each taxpayer. Taxpayers are faced with financial distress that come in many different forms: job loss, illness or disability, divorce, and more. While there are many tax relief options or appeal provisions under the tax code, the IRS may decide to lower an individual’s liability because they find an individual simply does not have the financial ability to cover the amount owed within the given time period.
- WHAT IS THE IRS FRESH START INITIATIVE, HOW CAN IT PROVIDE RELIEF FOR TAXPAYERS LIKE MYSELF?The IRS Fresh Start Initiative is a program put in place in order to make it easier for taxpayers who are struggling financially to resolve their tax obligations. The first step is a free a free tax relief consultation where the individual can learn more about if the Fresh Start program can provide relief regarding IRS penalties, liens. In addition, this service provides more efficient processes for Installment Agreements and Offers in Compromise.
- WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVE A COLLECTION NOTICE FROM THE IRS?The worst thing an individual can do is to ignore governmental notices. If ignored, they will lead to worse consequences such as wage garnishment, tax lien, bank account levy, or other asset seizure or enforcement action. If you have received one of these notices call us today so we can walk you through the process.
- HOW DOES A FREE TAX CONSULTATION TYPICALLY WORK?When someone contacts the IRS directly, they will likely be directed to a frontline IRS collector whose sole purpose is to collect on the total amount of liability an individual owes. However, if you call us and we schedule a free tax relief consultation, an individual will have the opportunity to receive a free and fair assessment from a specialist. The specialist will review all the circumstances that come with the financial obligation you owe the IRS, or that the IRS claims that individual owes.
- WHAT ARE SOME COMMON REASONS THAT ALLOW TAXPAYERS TO QUALIFY FOR RELIEF?Although each individual circumstance is completely unique, there are many similar reasons taxpayers may qualify for relief. These include personal financial distress, medical issues, business hardships, and more. Taxpayers suffering from these hardships may not have been able to file taxes for one or more years or they may feel they have been unfairly assessed. An individual may also fall under “currently uncollectible” status simply because they are unable to afford to pay their taxes. In many cases, taxpayers may qualify for relief under the IRS Fresh Start Initiative.
- WHO BENEFITS THE MOST FROM TAX RELIEF CONSULTATIONS?Taxpayers who owe the IRS amounts ranging between $10,000 to $250,000 may receive the greatest benefit from tax relief consultation. Specialists and professionals have expertise and us that to apply current tax codes to each individual’s circumstances. This results in the best tax resolution for taxpayers who struggle with paying back taxes. In addition to this, tax relief can aid taxpayers seeking immediate relief to prevent a wage garnishment, tax lien, or bank account levy. Consultation will provide an overview of a taxpayer’s tax relief rights as well as options to resolve taxes. All tax relief consultations come with no obligation and there is no charge to receive an assessment of a taxpayer’s current circumstance and realistic settlement options available.
- I'VE FALLEN BEHIND ON MY TAXES, BUT I CAN NOW AFFORD TO PAY THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT OWED TO THE IRS... HOWEVER, I CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY THE PENALTIES & INTEREST ACCUMULATED. CAN I SIMPLY PAY THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT DUE TO THE IRS?Yes, you may qualify for a “Penalty Abatement,” which allows taxpayers in similar situations to rid of penalty and interest fines. There are many different reasons the IRS may waive these fees such as medical issues, previous poor accounting advice, ignorance of tax code, divorce issues, and more..